Monday, March 23, 2009

for Scripture Memory

I was remiss in posting the verse from last week, which was from Deb.

Micah 6:8

He has shown you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?


I have been working on the second verse from my friend Susan found in Hebrews. Then I plan on moviing to Galatians. The great thing about these three verses is that they really fit together.

The first (Micah 6:8) - tells us exactly what the Lord expects of us in the form of a question. The second , in Hebrews (12:1-3), sets forth a challenge to run the race that is set before us with endurance and to not give up. The third encourages us to not grow weary because in due season we will reap if we do not lose heart.

Read the verses together, and let me know what you think.

Do you have a favorite Bible verse or passage?? If so, please share it with me! I will commit to pray for you while I hide it in my heart.

0 comments: