Friday, September 26, 2008

for being tagged

Thanks to Mimi over at her Pixie Corner I am an official member of the blog world - she tagged me!!!


Here's the rules for those I'm tagging. Check the list after my 6 THINGS to see if you're it then

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Now for Six Random things about me:


1. I do not like most soft fruits raw - like peaches and nectarines and plums - but I truly enjoy them in pies and puddings.

2. I have broken my left arm (humorous) twice, and my right arm once (ulna and radius).

3. I wanted to be an archeologist when I was younger. I even buried coins all over our backyard to find at later dates! There may still be some there!!

4. While most people think I am outgoing - I am truly very shy and reserved.

5. I am missing one tooth - a molar - thanks to a softball that failed to connect with my mitt. Okay, okay, so I missed the ball and it hit me in the face - but that's a story for another time.

6. Although I am right-handed, I am left-eye dominant - which I learned during Trap Shooting about 3 years ago.

Okay...my turn to tag six fabulous bloggers:

The Willi

Susan

Jeanene

Lynn

Laralee

Janet

Shelly - The Mom with Brownies

I linked - I posted - I wrote - I tagged - it's official!! Thank you for being here. I would like to thank my family, and ... oh wait a minute...never mind. I have things to do. Later!

5 comments:

M. C. Pearson said...

I'm missing a molar too...but due to it falling apart. Not a softball. Hahaha.

So do you love Raiders of the Lost Ark and Tomb Raider?

KeepItSimple said...

It's been a long time since I saw Raiders - and I haven't seen Tomb Raider.

I love 'dig sites' though - and enjoy reading books that deal with the topic - even forensic anthropology.

M. C. Pearson said...

Oh, just to answer your Wild Card question, no...no certain times. Just post on the day of the tour. ;-)

Mommaof10 said...

Hi Camille,

Just wanted to let you know that I've responded to your "tag!" It's all done.

Laralee
http://PlymouthRockRanch.com
Recording the Faithfulness and Provision of God for Future Generations

Safe Thus Far said...

Finally, I got 'er done.

http://safethusfar.blogspot.com/2008/09/trivia-tag.html

:)