Thanks to Mimi over at her Pixie Corner I am an official member of the blog world - she tagged me!!!
Here's the rules for those I'm tagging. Check the list after my 6 THINGS to see if you're it then
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Now for Six Random things about me:
1. I do not like most soft fruits raw - like peaches and nectarines and plums - but I truly enjoy them in pies and puddings.
2. I have broken my left arm (humorous) twice, and my right arm once (ulna and radius).
3. I wanted to be an archeologist when I was younger. I even buried coins all over our backyard to find at later dates! There may still be some there!!
4. While most people think I am outgoing - I am truly very shy and reserved.
5. I am missing one tooth - a molar - thanks to a softball that failed to connect with my mitt. Okay, okay, so I missed the ball and it hit me in the face - but that's a story for another time.
6. Although I am right-handed, I am left-eye dominant - which I learned during Trap Shooting about 3 years ago.
Okay...my turn to tag six fabulous bloggers:
Shelly - The Mom with Brownies
I linked - I posted - I wrote - I tagged - it's official!! Thank you for being here. I would like to thank my family, and ... oh wait a minute...never mind. I have things to do. Later!