Monday, July 6, 2009

for going hard or going home!

Everyone should listen to this! I know some people don't think that music with a beat is God-honoring, but I challenge anyone to find fault in this artist's message or his passion. While 'rap' isn't my daily taste - I could listen to the music and read the lyrics of the young men from Reach Records every day and come away feeling challenged, encouraged, and exhorted. The message doesn't have to be given with a nasal tone while sipping Ovaltine! It just has to be given with a passion - and passion these boys have hands down.

Lecrae Story from Adamson.TV on Vimeo.



"I get excited about young people who are not only professing Christ with their lips, but shouting it loud with their lives"..."this is it man, it's Christ or nothing"..."that's how valuable He is, that's how worthy He is"..."give it all to Him. Go hard or go home."

2 comments:

Linda Stubbs said...

Thank you for putting this up. My girls and I listened to it. It was very good.

I agree with you. I trust that the Lord is raising up Godly young people to make a difference in these last days.

Blessing to your day!

Victoria said...

Gee..Someone in your family sure has good taste!!! :)