Friday, June 19, 2009

for MEGA updates!!!

This will be an update in pictures! I cannot promise the order the pictures were taken...but I'll try to describe each one! If you remember, this year has been a doozy for me - the months of April and May spent pretty much on antibiotics and/or Ibuprofen and pain meds. I was living in a haze!!! However, I'm almost back to normal (or my new normal) now - and looking forward to the rest of the summer!


Mango Treats and Little Girls!

Spring is on the way!!

Somewhere over the rainbow....

Marlee saw an Egret lay an egg in the middle of the road...and then it took off!

mmmm...Cookies!!!


Lovely - I know...this is when my face (tooth infection) looked GREAT!!! A few days later my face was so swollen - my bottom lip looked like a HUGE blister.

Our very own Chicken Wrangler!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!!!

I dub the 'Princess of the Party'!

Ms. Marlee turns 11!! Can you believe it???




Let's go fly a kite!

Only in homeschool can you be a COW!

or a Literary Bee!

...because they felt like it!

0 comments: