Saturday, August 16, 2008

for another yummy contest!!!

I am having a great time with the Lessons from HomeMaker's Mentor group that I joined a while back. If you're wondering what I'm talking about, there is a link in the sidebar to learn more about it.

One of the other benefits of being a part of the HomeMaker Mentor Family is looking at the sites of the other wonderful ladies in the group.

Today, I was enjoying a visit at Homestead Originals. The site itself has a wonderful layout, and is very pleasing to the eye - not to mention all the great products and informative articles!!

So you say, great, but what does that have to do with a contest?? Here's a blurb from their site:

Okay, so we had so many entries with our July Soap Contest/Giveaway…we thought we’d do ‘er again!

August’s prize? How about a bar OF OUR Homestead Kitchen handmade soap, along with our hardwood, slotted soapshelf? This soap is PERFECT for August, because it does SUCH a great job of removing smells from our hands, even onions and garlic…perfect for August, with all the canning and gardening goin’ on….! Homestead Kitchen has a unique spice, cinnamon, apple-ish, vanillia-y scent…strong, but not overpowering. VERY NICE!!


All you have to do to enter is hop on over to their site and leave a comment.

Now, when you go, you'll notice I have no comment listed. You see, I'm having technical difficulities with that. Any site that requires, what I am guessing, is a WordPress registered name, well, for some reason I never get the emails from them with my Password verification. I have no idea why. My email is set to deliver all mail whether the ISP thinks it's spam or not, but some just get bounced away. Anyone know what I can do about this??? In the meantime, I did send them an email to let them know my predictament...so we'll see.

Okay - enough of my woes - head on over and check out the site and join in on the contest!!!

0 comments: