Sunday, July 6, 2008

for more updates

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are doing well. We just got back from a Family Retreat. I WILL be posting pictures soon from late May to the present. Just be patient. I would ask for prayers for Jacob. He will be leaving for his summer visitation on July 9th. He'll only be gone 2 weeks this year. Please pray for safety in travel and that a hedge of protection will be placed around him the 2 weeks he is gone.

To Uncle Steve - yes, the posts about the different books are indeed mine - my blog has not been highjacked *smile*!!! I'll soon be back in the full swing of things - so you can expect plenty of more personal posts with pictures and everything! I just recently saw the picture of David being dunked!!! I heard the laughter, but didn't know what was going on. I seemed to have missed quite a lot during the graduation celebration.

0 comments: